Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
(Commercial wholesale accounts Only)
• Freshly baked & Frozen par bake
• Minimum order value is $30.00
• Payment be EFT, credit card or account only, no cash-on-delivery.
• Orders can be placed by:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: 03 9878 4228
• Orders must be received by 3:30PM for delivery the following day. Orders for Monday delivery must be received by 3:30PM the preceding Friday. The office is not attended on Saturday and Sunday
• NY Bagels™ delivers 5 days a week, Monday through Friday
• NY Bagels™ is a HACCP Food Safety accredited company. As such, we have a duty of care to ensure our product is delivered to a secure location free of the risk of tampering or theft.
Please note: NY Bagels™ will not deliver to any customer who can not or is unwilling to provide a key/code/security guard details to ensure our delivery can be placed in a safe and secure area or in your facility.
• Frozen Par Bake only
• NY Bagels frozen par bake products are available through national and regional food service distributors.
• Please contact us for stockists and product availability.
• NY Bagels can customize product and packaging to meet your unique local requirements. Contact our team at
email@example.com +61 03 9878 4228
How To Become a Customer?
Please contact NY Bagels™ at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 9878 4228 to discuss your requirements. We need to ensure we are capable of providing the products you require and can deliver to your location, using our drivers or through third party transport.
Please download the following Customer Application form, complete and scan back to email@example.com We will contact you within 48 hours of receipt to discuss your bagel requirements.
NY Bagels™ is committed to providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and product quality.
As part of this commitment we have been endorsed as a Quality Assured HACCP accredited company by BSI Group to Codex Alimentarius Alinorn:2003/13A (HACCP) and Spotless Food Safety Standard.
This means when you purchase product from NY Bagels™ you can rest assured it is of the highest possible standard consistent with quality guidelines, which govern production methods, handling, delivery and service. NY Bagel’s HACCP plan identifies where hazards may occur in the food production process and institutes procedures to ensure that risks are controlled.
Talk to us now to find out how can we help
To find out more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll call you back. Alternatively, a call to 03 9878 4228 will find us happy to answer any questions about our extensive range and size options, and then organise the first delivery of NY Bagels™.